How to filter messages in Outlook Express
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Céline Graciet
Céline Graciet
Céline Graciet
Local time: 19:35
Engels naar Frans
Apr 3, 2003

Hi everyone,

I\'d like the messages that I get from groups (TCR etc) to go straight to a folder separate from my inbox. Can it actually be done? Or am I overestimating the genius of nowadays technology?

Thanks in advance,

Céline

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hongarije
Local time: 20:35
Lid 2002
Engels naar Hongaars
+ ...
Easy Apr 3, 2003

Dear Céline,

When you receive a message that you would like to place in a specific folder, open the Messages menu - choose \"Create rule from message...\", then it\'s obvious.

If you select \"move to specified folder\", all subsequent emails that match your specific criteria will be channelled to this new folder.

regards,

Csaba

Céline Graciet
Céline Graciet
Local time: 19:35
Engels naar Frans
ONDERWERPSTARTER
Dear Csaba Apr 3, 2003

You\'re a star! Me and my inbox thank you very much.

Céline

Suzanne Bernard
Suzanne Bernard
Local time: 15:35
Engels naar Frans
+ ...
You can also... Apr 3, 2003

go to Tools......Message rules.....then select the type of rule you wish to create, and fill in the blanks

Have a nice weekend,

Suzanne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to filter messages in Outlook Express

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »